Full passive fire plumbing technical manual.
Allproof low cast-in stack collars are designed to suit 40-100mm PVC pipe penetrations. The low cast-in collar is installed in a similar manner to the standard cast-in collar. The main difference with the lowcast-in collar is that the pipe acts as the riser to the required height during the concrete pour. The pipe should be capped to prevent concrete entering the pipework during construction.
|wdt_ID||Code||Description||.pdf File||CAD File|
Suitable For Fitting Within:
- Solid Masonry Floors
- Sturdy construction for casting in
- Multiple fixing positions
- Made from recycled PP
- Nail collar to formwork in correct location.
- Install pipe and cap.
- Pour concrete floor.
- Remove formwork ensuring galvanised steel ring is exposed.
- Cut pipe to desired height.