Full passive fire plumbing technical manual.
Allproof low cast-in stack collars are designed to suit 40-100mm PVC pipe penetrations. The low cast-in collar is installed in a similar manner to the standard cast-in collar. The main difference with the lowcast-in collar is that the pipe acts as the riser to the required height during the concrete pour. The pipe should be capped to prevent concrete entering the pipework during construction.
Low Cast-In Collars
Suitable For Fitting Within:
- Solid Masonry Floors
- Sturdy construction for casting in
- Multiple fixing positions
- Made from recycled PP
- Nail collar to formwork in correct location.
- Install pipe and cap.
- Pour concrete floor.
- Remove formwork ensuring galvanised steel ring is exposed.
- Cut pipe to desired height.