Allproof Cast In Fire Collars are designed to reduce the labour content of passive fire rating plumbing pipe penetrations on concrete floors that are poured on site. Simply fix the base to the formwork on site and the plumbing pipe penetration is located complete with passive fire protection. This eliminates the need for core drilling of penetrations after the floor is poured and retro fitting a fire collar or wrap. Once the floor is poured and formwork stripped, simply cut off the top of the Cast In Collar and install pipe.
|wdt_ID||Code||Description||.pdf File||CAD File|
Suitable For Fitting Within:
- Solid Masonry Floors
- 250mm overall height
- Sturdy construction for casting in
- Multiple fixing positions
- Made from recycled PP
- Nail to formwork in correct location.
- Pour concrete floor.
- Remove formwork ensuring galvanised steel ring is exposed.
- Cut plastic collar to desired height.
- Install pipework.
- Seal gap between pipe and collar on top side of floor with intumescent sealant.